State of the Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
State of the Wilderness

A online forum for the purpose of discussing all things Minnesota Wild. A online community originally comprised of members from Hockey Wilderness.

Discord Server

2 posters

Any Opinions on Changing Our Jerseys to the Reverse Retros?

mnfaninnc
    Prospect
    Prospect

Any Opinions on Changing Our Jerseys to the Reverse Retros? Empty Any Opinions on Changing Our Jerseys to the Reverse Retros?

Post by mnfaninnc Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:12 am

As Thomas reported that Kevin Weekes had speculated, the Wild may be trying to change their home jerseys permanently to the Reverse Retro version. I happen to wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment.

BRING BACK THE GREEN AND YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheers

LGW91 likes this post

LGW91
    SotW Discord GM

Any Opinions on Changing Our Jerseys to the Reverse Retros? Empty Re: Any Opinions on Changing Our Jerseys to the Reverse Retros?

Post by LGW91 Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:36 pm

besides the 2 rounds of Reverse Retros (which every team got), the Wild still haven't gotten a permanent third jersey since Adidas took over the contract for NHL jerseys. I'd say we're overdue. even Arizona has a third jersey. keeping the North Stars colors as a permanent alternate would be fine with me!

Carlock53 likes this post

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:38 pm